Tuesday, November 22, 2011
checking off the list
Do you ever have one of those days where you are super productive? Well, those days seem to be few and far between for me, but today I was so productive. Tomorrow we are going to south Georgia for the holiday, and along with that comes a long to-do list. Along with packing for myself and the girls, I got the oil changed, washed and vacuumed the car, returned DVDs to the library, went to the Post Office, got gas, picked up a few items at the store, cleaned the house, did six loads of laundry, fixed dinner, gave both girls baths, and took Ansley to the new park to blow off some steam. I have to say, I am quite proud of myself! All of that and no melt downs in public. I thought I HAD to commemorate this day with a blog post! ha.









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You did all that in ONE day?! WHat color was your cape?! I want a day like that... any day now. Haha! I hope your trip was nice!
ReplyDelete