Sunday, August 14, 2011

it’s my party and I’ll cry if I want to….

Well, we had grand plans yesterday to celebrate Ansley’s birthday.  They included pizza and cake and pools and family, but our poor baby didn’t get the memo and she woke up sick with a fever. After taking her temp and discovering it was 102, I decided to give my family fair warning to “come at their own risk”. Understandably so, a lot of them decided against it so we had a much more “intimate” affair yesterday.  It was still lovely, even though the birthday girl wasn’t her usual cheery self. 

I will say that the girl is spoiled rotten! It looked like Santa came to our house. We are so incredibly blessed to have so many people who love us and our little girl! We told her she had to wait until Gigi came to open presents, so the second she walked in she said, “yay presents!”  By looking at her presents you will discover a few things: the girl loves shoes, princesses, coloring, movies and anything girly!! She has been having a ball playing with all of her gifts, and I think they might have done the trick in getting her better!
P1030244
The birthday girl’s ridiculous amount of loot!
DSCN2069

DSCN2072
DSCN2073
DSCN2074
DSCN2075
DSCN2076
DSCN2077
DSCN2078
DSCN2079
DSCN2080
P1030248
DSCN2081
DSCN2082
DSCN2084
DSCN2085
DSCN2086
DSCN2087
DSCN2089
DSCN2090
DSCN2091
Sweet baby Emerson and Gigi!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are such a good mama! What a fun Strawberry Shortcake party! The cake is especially impressive. I think I had pink, plastic play heels like that when I was little, as well. Those are so fun when you're little! She has very nice taste, just like her mommy!!

    ReplyDelete