I will preface this video with a little background information. Ansley and I have "dance parties" during the day, and this has caused my little girl to develop a love for music and dance. I stated doing this with her because my mom did this with me and my sister. Our "dance parties" are some of my fondest memories from my childhood. After dinner we would turn on the music (our favorite was "Hey Mickey") and just rock out! I wanted to pass down this "tradition" to Ansley and she loves it! Well, Freddy got a new alarm clock for Christmas and yesterday we were sitting on the couch watching a movie when we heard something coming from our room. Freddy went in there and was laughing so hard. This is what we saw:
Ansley figured out how to turn on the music and started a dance party of her own. Freddy asked me if I showed her how to turn on the music and I assured him I did not. Folks, we have a genius on our hands, or a happy accident.
No comments:
Post a Comment