Tuesday, October 26, 2010

lately

Lately we have been fighting colds and ear infections, and when I say lately I mean the past three weeks. Yes, that’s right….three weeks! If it is not Ansley it is me. I am so sick of it(no pun intended). So, needless to say I have not felt like blogging lately.

A few weekends ago we went up to my Nana and Papa’s in N. Ga. It was so beautiful to see the changing leaves and the beautiful mountain scenery. It was a perfect Fall weekend. We went to a little Fall festival and got Ansley a little toy car, boiled peanuts, ice cream cone, and this Swedish cheese that is TO DIE FOR!!

All in all it was great to be in the mountains and to see our family. Here are a few pictures from the weekend. (FYI: I am NOT preggo, just gained a few lbs. Needless to say A LOT of people have been asking me and now I get it…I need to lose weight)

P1020412P1020415P1020416P1020417P1020418

No comments:

Post a Comment