I can't believe it has been three months since my last post. This summer has been absolutely crazy here at the Stokes household. It seems like I was gone for the ENTIRE month of July! We have been doing a lot of traveling back and forth to Atlanta. My mom had her knee cap replaced, so I stayed with her to mend her back to health. While I was gone, Ansley got to spend the whole week with her grandma and grandpa! She had a blast! The day I got home she decided that she was going to walk, and she hasn't stopped since. We also went on a family vacation with my side of the family over the week of July 4th. We went to "the forest" which is outside of Charleston. It is a property that my mom's company owns. It is exclusive to employees of the railroad, and it is my idea of heaven-on-earth! We have been going there for as long as I can remember. It was a favorite of me and my sister, and Ansley absolutely LOVED it!! It is so nice to be there for a week because you get to totally unwind and spend all of your day outdoors. I mean, how often do you get to do that in your everyday life? I am also back in school now. I am currently taking one course online (because I was gone all summer and couldn't attend class) and will be taking courses in the fall and winter. I hope to be in the nursing program this time next year!! So, that is our summer in a brief synopsis. Here are some pictures to go along.




Chilling at Gigi's in my new rocker that she got me for my birthday.


Taking my first steps when Mommy got home.

I really loved all the squirrels at the forest, Mommy says they look like bears in the face.

Standing up on my own at the forest.

Carriage ride at the forest with Pawpaw, Gigi, Mommy and Daddy. I really loved the horses and all of the trees!!








Chilling at the pool with Gigi.


No comments:
Post a Comment