Saturday, April 17, 2010

easter!!

Easter was a pretty rough day, but it was made easier because both my mom and dad came up to visit. My mom came on that Thursday so we got to spend a lot of fun time together. My dad came the day of. After church we were all hungry and I didn't cook, so we decided to go have Mexican. What doesn't say Easter like Mexican?! I think that is a tradition we may keep. :) Growing up we always did Easter egg hunts, even until we were in college! Being that Ansley can't walk yet we decided to nix that tradition this year, and pick it up next year. My sister LOVED the hunts, and I think she was the one who insisted on having them even when we were older. She would say that we had to have them until my cousin Brianna graduated high school, which made us 22, 20, and 26! This was the first holiday with out her and it was very hard, but seeing my little girl in her cute little dress brightened my day. I can't wait to see her face next year when her Easter basket is outside her door and as she goes hunting for eggs!!!


All the ladies, Me, Ansley and Gigi

Mommy and Ansley

Daddy and his princess

Family picture:
Take 1Take 2
Take 3

No comments:

Post a Comment