Monday, February 8, 2010

wednesday in washington






Ansley and I met with my Nana and Pawpaw last Wednesday in Washington, GA. It is about half way between us, so we decided to enjoy the beautiful weather and roam a new city. We had the best time!! We had lunch in a beautifully restored hotel on the town square. Ansley was such a big girl and had her green beans in a high chair, granted she was a little small for it so she didn't stay in the whole meal. Later we walked around the square and went into some cute little shops. We were in one shop and while Nana and I were shopping, Pawpaw was entertaining Ansley. They were having such a great time. He was sitting on the floor while she was sitting in her stroller blowing razzies at him. It sounded like they had a blast because we heard a lot of giggling from both of them! My Nana ended up buying me some beautiful things for my house, these cool hooks with birds on the top that are now in my kitchen, a runner for my table that matches perfectly with my wall color, and a tall metal thingymajig that I am going to put in my garden and have a vine growing up it. Thanks Nana!! It was so great to see both of them and it was just what I needed that day. We can't wait to do it again soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment