Wednesday, October 28, 2009

new wally world

So today was the grand opening of a new wal-mart down the street from our house. I have been very excited about it opening for quite some time. Something I NEVER would have imagined I would ever admit to in my entire life! You see- I am a Target girl,I love everything about it. The clothes, the home stuff, the holiday decorations-EVERYTHING!! I have, however, moved to Augusta and my shopping standards have lowered DRAMATICALLY. My husband was in shock when I said I was excited to have a wal-mart this close to our house. Nevertheless, I loaded up baby girl and we made our way to wally world. Oh my lord!!! What a nightmare!! It was crowded beyond belief, I didn't realize everyone else was as excited as I was. Well, needless to say we did not stay very long.

After that we hit up the new food lion down the street. I never go there either, but hey I guess I am branching out. We got a coupon in the mail for $10 off so I figured why not. Well, I got a killer deal!! I got 5 packages of chicken, 1 package of steak, a HUGE box of brown rice, and 2 packages of Lays for $19!! Man, I love a good deal!!

So for the rest of the day, we will be chillin at home cleaning and playing the afternoon away.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you are keeping your blog updated so I can stay connected! Yay for the new Wal-Mart. I know it must be nice to not have to drive so far to get the essentials. Love to you all! Jess

    ReplyDelete