Yesterday we went for my 6 week postnatal appointment. Ansley did great except right when I got on the table she decided to go nuts. Luckily, my doctor is such a nice man and he popped her paci in and she was quiet as a lamb. I got the all clear to go ahead and work out, so I can lose the last 40 of the 70 lbs I gained! Tomorrow it is off to the gym.
With all the outings the past few days Ansley has not been sleeping well, and has been trying her hardest to get off of routine. Yesterday, was filled with tears and protests towards naptime. After running on 4 hours of sleep, I was praying she would sleep well so that I could gain back some sanity. Well, prayers were answered and baby girl slept 7.5 hours straight!!! Yay Ansley!!
Yay on a good report and for Ansley sleeping so well at night! Good for you for going to the gym - very inspiring. I still need to work off some baby weight and mine is 5 years old now - ha ha!
ReplyDelete